WATCH: The Best Beauty, Home, and Tech Deals Hiding on Amazon for Prime Day 2019
Here’s how to shop Amazon Prime Day 2019 for the biggest savings.
At the end of June, Amazon dropped a bombshell shopping announcement that Prime Day will be two days long for the first time ever, giving you a full 48 hours to score the amazing deals. Of course, you can only get these discounts if you’re a Prime member—and if you’re not already, you can sign up here for a free 30-day trial.
Now that Prime Day has officially kicked off, you can shop countless amazing offers, like Amazon’s number-one best-selling TV for over 40 percent off. The Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV is currently just $190 for Amazon Prime members, which makes upgrading your home entertainment situation much more affordable than you’d expect.
If you’re interested in what else you can score for major price cuts this Prime Day, we’ve rounded up the top deals and steepest price cuts in categories like home, beauty, self-care, and tech below. Happy shopping!
Our Favorite Prime Day 2019 Deals
- Instant Pot Duo 6-Quart Pressure Cooker, $56 (originally $100); amazon.com
- Dyson V7 Cordless Stick Vacuum, $314 (originally $400); amazon.com
- Fire TV Stick 4K With Alexa Voice Remote, $25 (originally $50); amazon.com
- 23andMe DNA Test, $100 (originally $199); amazon.com
- Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, $49 (originally $120); amazon.com
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II - Limited Edition, $89 (originally $129); amazon.com
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Maker by De'Longhi, $100 (originally $182); amazon.com
- T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer, $119 (originally $150); amazon.com
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum, $20 (originally $36); amazon.com
- HP Chromebook 14-Inch Laptop With 180-Degree Hinge, $180 (originally $230); amazon.com